Pro-Palestine Anti-Israel College Campus Protests

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It’s an election year for the US? Huge Muslim immigration the last couple decades to western countries changing voter demographics? Oil & OPEC?
Has nothing to with elections. It's because Bibi keeps going too far into war crimes. Why should we be complicit in facilitating war crimes?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Has nothing to with elections. It's because Bibi keeps going too far into war crimes. Why should we be complicit in facilitating war crimes?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I live in Regina, & deal with Americans 5 days a week, & I cannot tell you how many times in the last decade I’ve had my pronunciation of the city I reside in and was born in….corrected. 😁

Yes, Regina rhymes with pussy.
Grab them by the Regina .

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
It's interesting seeing the kids backing Palestine and the gov't backing Israel.

Although the kids are all elites and the gov't is well, the gov't...so really, f@ck them all...I gotta work to make a living while they play around.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's interesting seeing the kids backing Palestine and the gov't backing Israel.

Although the kids are all elites and the gov't is well, the gov't...so really, f@ck them all...I gotta work to make a living while they play around.
They weren't quilted into giving Israel a free pass. 80 years is too long ago for them to give a flying fuck.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
They weren't quilted into giving Israel a free pass. 80 years is too long ago for them to give a flying fuck.
Invasive mandatory DEI training without having a basis previous to it to know when a big pill is being jammed down their throats. So maybe a little from column A & a little from column B sort’a thing there too.