Pro-Palestine Anti-Israel College Campus Protests

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Back on the North American (among other places) college campus’s…
1714921155681.jpeg
1714922306978.jpeg
Melissa Manesh, 21, University of Southern California

This is supposed to be a happy time, the last few days on campus we'll ever have as students. And now it's being taken over by protesters. There's so much chaos happening. It's frustrating.

The protesters are ruining student life. Libraries aren't being open at a time when most people are trying to study for final exams.

There are helicopters flying around. Only two entrances are open to campus, which forces some of us to walk extra-long distances. Protesters are also blocking a huge area on campus and making it feel unsafe to walk through, etc…
The recent wave of pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses came on suddenly and shocked people across the nation. But the political tactics underlying some of the demonstrations were the result of months of training, planning and encouragement by longtime activists and left-wing groups.
1714922832293.jpeg
1714923057083.jpeg

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Back on the North American (among other places) college campus’s…
View attachment 22008
View attachment 22010
Melissa Manesh, 21, University of Southern California

This is supposed to be a happy time, the last few days on campus we'll ever have as students. And now it's being taken over by protesters. There's so much chaos happening. It's frustrating.

The protesters are ruining student life. Libraries aren't being open at a time when most people are trying to study for final exams.

There are helicopters flying around. Only two entrances are open to campus, which forces some of us to walk extra-long distances. Protesters are also blocking a huge area on campus and making it feel unsafe to walk through, etc…
The recent wave of pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses came on suddenly and shocked people across the nation. But the political tactics underlying some of the demonstrations were the result of months of training, planning and encouragement by longtime activists and left-wing groups.
View attachment 22011
View attachment 22012
They dont give a fuck about the Shoah and where never guilted into giving Israel carte blanche.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1714923847740.jpeg
Ironically, on the eve of the seventh month since October 7, we are faced with yet another unforgettable commemoration: Holocaust Remembrance Day. Known in the Jewish community as Yom HaShoah, this year marks 81 years since the Warsaw ghetto uprising: the largest Jewish rebellion during the war that ignited other revolts and acts of resistance throughout German-occupied Europe.
On the evening of May 5, Jews around the world will gather to remember the victims of the Holocaust, honour its survivors and reaffirm the commitment to preserve the Holocaust’s memories and lessons. With this year’s theme centred around pre-war Jewish communities, we are especially reminded how education is not just rooted in our past, but also in the vibrancy and resilience of the Jewish community both pre-war and current day. Education across all generations, met with empathy, is our light at the end of this dark tunnel. It is the best defence in preventing history from repeating itself.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
View attachment 22013
Ironically, on the eve of the seventh month since October 7, we are faced with yet another unforgettable commemoration: Holocaust Remembrance Day. Known in the Jewish community as Yom HaShoah, this year marks 81 years since the Warsaw ghetto uprising: the largest Jewish rebellion during the war that ignited other revolts and acts of resistance throughout German-occupied Europe.

On the evening of May 5, Jews around the world will gather to remember the victims of the Holocaust, honour its survivors and reaffirm the commitment to preserve the Holocaust’s memories and lessons. With this year’s theme centred around pre-war Jewish communities, we are especially reminded how education is not just rooted in our past, but also in the vibrancy and resilience of the Jewish community both pre-war and current day. Education across all generations, met with empathy, is our light at the end of this dark tunnel. It is the best defence in preventing history from repeating itself.
Oct 7 Oct 7 Oct 7...

Repeat repeat repeat

But dont say we let it happen and martyred 1400

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oct 7 Oct 7 Oct 7...

Repeat repeat repeat

But dont say we let it happen and martyred 1400
Who’s “we”? Students and faculty have as much right to walk or kick a soccer ball around on that lawn as the protesters who squat there. They have created their own little Gaza strip — a caliphate right in the heart of Canada itself.
1714925630115.jpeg
To get into walled-in “Little Gaza,” an accepted entrant must present their credentials through an unofficial passport control border-point gate staffed by security, wearing Arab-style keffiyehs, which cover their faces and identities.

The CN Tower in the skyline above the tent city offers the first clue. Then there are the main buildings of University of Toronto next to the park, and Queen’s Park just to the east — all reminders this is Toronto.

Guards stationed at the border point to get in, or out, may not be legitimate Hamas affiliates. With black-and-white checkered scarves wrapped around their heads and faces Yasir Arafat-style, they just look that way. It’s surreal. If you didn’t know any better, you might think this is a movie set.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who’s “we”? Students and faculty have as much right to walk or kick a soccer ball around on that lawn as the protesters who squat there. They have created their own little Gaza strip — a caliphate right in the heart of Canada itself.
View attachment 22014
To get into walled-in “Little Gaza,” an accepted entrant must present their credentials through an unofficial passport control border-point gate staffed by security, wearing Arab-style keffiyehs, which cover their faces and identities.

The CN Tower in the skyline above the tent city offers the first clue. Then there are the main buildings of University of Toronto next to the park, and Queen’s Park just to the east — all reminders this is Toronto.

Guards stationed at the border point to get in, or out, may not be legitimate Hamas affiliates. With black-and-white checkered scarves wrapped around their heads and faces Yasir Arafat-style, they just look that way. It’s surreal. If you didn’t know any better, you might think this is a movie set.
Post in thread 'Hamas attacks Israel' https://forums.canadiancontent.net/threads/hamas-attacks-israel.178870/post-3020483

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I gave the Israelis 5 months of "benefit of the doubt" when the propaganda mirrored that of the Kremlin I said "fuck this noise" and dug deep.

I get it, at our age we are 20 years post WWII. It wasnt until we were 10 that propaganda hit targeting us with a guilt trip to support Israel without question.

We see kids who are 4 generations who don't give a flying fuck about the Shoah because they haven't been guilt tripped.

Giving cartel blanche to Israel isnt an act of choice, its manipulation.
Giving carte blanche to Israel? How about Palestine? How many free passes are they going to get for their decades of war crimes and crimes against humanity?

And when you "dug deep", did you happen to uncover China's involvement in mid-east affairs with Iran and Palestine? Did you know that the CCP not only blocks UN condemnation of Hamas, they champion Hamas' policies and financially support them? Indirectly through Iran of course. That should also tell you how fucking useless the UN is.

As for the accusations of genocide, they've been going on for YEARS now despite the fact that sine the 1980's ethnic Palestinians have been one of the fastest growing demographics on the fucking planet. And ya know what? When you crowd the streets of Palestine and celebrate the Oct 7th attack while abusing those who were taken hostage and dragged through the streets, you're no longer an innocent civilian.

And ya know, if ya don't wanna get exterminated, maybe don't declare/support wars of extermination against your "enemy". Or does one's actions no longer have consequences? Oh that's right, they're being supported by alt-left retards and as we know, alt-left retards don't believe in consequences for their own actions or those they support.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Giving carte blanche to Israel? How about Palestine? How many free passes are they going to get for their decades of war crimes and crimes against humanity?

And when you "dug deep", did you happen to uncover China's involvement in mid-east affairs with Iran and Palestine? Did you know that the CCP not only blocks UN condemnation of Hamas, they champion Hamas' policies and financially support them? Indirectly through Iran of course. That should also tell you how fucking useless the UN is.

As for the accusations of genocide, they've been going on for YEARS now despite the fact that sine the 1980's ethnic Palestinians have been one of the fastest growing demographics on the fucking planet. And ya know what? When you crowd the streets of Palestine and celebrate the Oct 7th attack while abusing those who were taken hostage and dragged through the streets, you're no longer an innocent civilian.

And ya know, if ya don't wanna get exterminated, maybe don't declare/support wars of extermination against your "enemy". Or does one's actions no longer have consequences? Oh that's right, they're being supported by alt-left retards and as we know, alt-left retards don't believe in consequences for their own actions or those they support.
Whats the root of it all? What were you trained to believe and what is real?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Right now Hamas/Iran is controlling the narrative
Pfffffb. That can only mean Netanyahu’s lies cant hold water.
So….you’re both saying “Follow the Money” regarding the protests & the competing narratives? Or would that be putting words on your mouths that you’re not saying?

When I look at pictures & video of the imported goat rodeo, I look at who’s hiding their identities and who aren’t, but that’s just me I guess.
Netanyahu never lied he said on Oct. 8th that he wont stop until Hamas is obliterated
That will eventually probably turn out to be an untruth, if Irans proxy in Hamas ends up remaining in power in Gaza, which is the most likely outcome.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So….you’re both saying “Follow the Money” regarding the protests & the competing narratives? Or would that be putting words on your mouths that you’re not saying?

When I look at pictures & video of the imported goat rodeo, I look at who’s hiding their identities and who aren’t, but that’s just me I guess.

That will eventually probably turn out to be an untruth, if Irans proxy in Hamas ends up remaining in power in Gaza, which is the most likely outcome.
Yep pretty much, hard to obliterate a terrorist group that is supported by 75% of the population

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I dont give a fuck about protests. Netanyahu let this happen. Go back to Oct 7 and start filling in the blanks that Israelis asked about but were never answered.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I dont give a fuck about protests. Netanyahu let this happen. Go back to Oct 7 and start filling in the blanks that Israelis asked about but were never answered.
Absolutely not. Its all about Bibi power tripping and lying to the world to benefit Bibi.
I agree with you that Oct. 7th was a set up Israel's 9/11, but Hamas/Iran/Russia and in part China aren't blameless and it worked pretty good that the US slowed/stopped sending aid to Ukraine

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I agree with you that Oct. 7th was a set up Israel's 9/11, but Hamas/Iran/Russia and in part China aren't blameless and it worked pretty good that the US slowed/stopped sending aid to Ukraine
Why do the US and other leading allies keep threating to cut off aid to Israel?