Quebec City

kden604

Electoral Member
Anyone like Quebec city?

I went to visit a friend of mine in Val cartier and I went to quebec city a few times... after the touristy stuff during the day, we hit the clubs... the best one i went to there was "The Dag" (thats what us english people called it....

Just looked it up on the web it's Chez Dagobert.... As far as Dance Clubs go.... This is probably my favorite bar in all of Canada. It's wicked inside. :)

kden604

Electoral Member
Oh yeah, Lots of hot women... I don't know how many people the place holds. It's 3 Floors. The top floor is like a terrace over the dance floor, it has a bar, with pool tables and games and stuff. The main floor is the Dance floor with several bars around the floor, the DJ at the head of the floor, and the most amazing lazer light show going on above your head... (which looks super cool from the terrace)... Then the basement is like a sports/alertnative/rock live band place. I like to relax and spend time down at that bar where you can sit down etc. It's really an amazing Club... I'd say there has to be well over a thousand people in there... on all three floors.

kden604

Electoral Member
There are like three or four major bars within the same block... its a couple blocks up the main drag from the entrace to the old quarter.. you know the big fortified wall... there is one main entrance... by the armoury.. just up towards the new city from that... :) its awsome. There is parking down near the water, behind the park (you'll see it)...

cub1c

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2005
Québec, Montréal
The dagobert rocks.
People from Montréal knows this place very well and if we go to Québec, we have to stop at Dagobert.
Benni Benassi was there not so long ago. It was awesome!

Yes Québec is nice, but if you're talking about clubs, Montréal has A LOT of them. Plus the after-hours.

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
Re: RE: Quebec City

Numure said:
Red-Light, Fuzzy, Dome, Sona, Loft, Area... All my places of choice in Montreal.

And Le Dagobert in Qc is the place to be.

Dagobert is good, Chez Maurice is also good. Dagobert I find is for 18 and early 20's, whereas Chez Maurice is an older crowd. The Grande Allee is good, but it is true that Crescent street in Montréal is the place to be.

Montreal clubs are smaller and more intimate, whereas Richmond Street in Toronto is big clubs, but the whole atmostphere on Crescent street is better. It has café, pubs and other things interspeared inbetween, whereas Richmond street looks more industrial and it is just big box club after club.

As for Quebec City as a whole, I love it. I hadn't been there in awhile and so when I went back last May it was seeing it all over again for the first time. However I could have sworn the historic part within the walls was bigger.

For, outside the tourist areas within the walls and the Grand Allee, I don't think Quebec City is all that nice. It is just regular ugly urban sprawl. Ste. Foy was nothing special and Laval university has got to be one of the ugliest ones there are in Canada.

highschool girl

Oct 2, 2005
Canada alberta
Hey people!!
I am wondering if you guys can help me with my debate!

Quebec would be better off as an independnt soveriegn country

I am pretneding to be a 15 year old CEGEP student

What do u think there thoughts and feelings are to this motion

and can u people tell me some reasons why should Quebec move?

whats your opinon tell me!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
>>I hate Quebec!

Ahh, a hate monger. You hate gay men, you hate french-speakers, you hate Quebec.. Who else?

Your profile lists your two top interests as

Interests: hair,makeup

As a general rule, I consider people like that pretty shallow and usually a source of gossip and misinformation.

Time for me to move on, but don't expect to last on this site very long if you continue to constantly profess hate.

blonde

Oct 2, 2005
If you r insinuating that blondes r stupid then wrong...lol...Maybe thats why you's r so narrow minded when some one post something you don't like...I have a different oppion that u so there 4 I am in the wrong...May be the board should be called "Agree with us because if you don't you are wrong!"
Ok so I c i am wasting my time to give any opion on this site so i will go play with my own web site...chow

You will have to promote your stuff in the correct forum. You keep saying chow! but yet here you are. Hey you seem to posting your deep thoughts, so quite whining.

Sidenote- come on everybody knows hair colour has nothing to do with intelligence, besides you said your hair was orange.